This section of our web site is dedicated to providing access to helpful and informative Internet resources. As we should do with all such aids, we encourage you to use discernment by testing all things against Scripture. Just because a resource is provided does not mean the leadership of Creekside Bible Church fully embraces or endorses all information presented on each of these sites.
Bible Study Tools
- Bible Reading Plan - Tabletalk Bible Reading Plan. Two readings each day, one from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament.
- Bible Gateway - Bible Gateway is a searchable online Bible in more than 200 versions and 70 languages that you can freely read, research, and reference anywhere.
- Bible Cross References (OpenBible.com) - About 340,000 cross references identify commonalities between different parts of the Bible—chains of similar themes, words, events, or people.
- Alpha and Omega Ministries - Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. Excellent resource for those seeking assistance with Bible versions, reformed theology, or non-Christian religions such as Roman Catholicism, Mormonism, and Islam.
- CARM - Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry - CARM is a non-profit, Christian ministry dedicated to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ and the promotion and defense of the Christian Gospel, doctrine, and theology.
- Desiring God - Resources from the teaching ministry of John Piper "God is most glorified in us, when we are most satisfied in him — desiringGod.org exists to help people everywhere understand and embrace this truth. "
- Ligonier Ministries - Ligonier Ministries is the teaching fellowship of Reformed theologian R.C. Sproul.
R. C. Sproul Series Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Lesson 1: "Why Study the Bible" (mp3)
- Lesson 2: "Private Interpretation" (mp3)
- Lesson 3: "The Science of Interpretation" (mp3)
- Lesson 4: "Literal Interpretation" (mp3)
- Lesson 5: "Literary Forms - Part 1" (mp3)
- Lesson 6: "Literary Forms - Part 2" (mp3)
- Lesson 7: "`Reading the Bible Existentially" (mp3)
- Lesson 8" "The Historical Narrative" (mp3)